63328 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 63328:
25 × 1979
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 1979)
25 × 1979(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 63328 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 63328
- Cardinal: 63328 can be written as Sixty-three thousand, three hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 6.3328 × 104
Factors of 63328
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 1981
Divisors of 63328
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 124740
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 61412
- 63328 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (61412) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1916
Bases of 63328
- Binary: 1111011101100000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xF760
- Base-36: 1CV4
Squares and roots of 63328
- 63328 squared (633282) is 4010435584
- 63328 cubed (633283) is 253972864663552
square rootof 63328 is 251.6505513605
cube rootof 63328 is 39.8595071217
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 63328?
- 63,328 seconds is equal to 17 hours, 35 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 63,328 would take you about seventeen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 63328 cubic inches would be around 3.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 63328
- 63328 backwards is 82336
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 63328's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 63328 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!