6348 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 6348:
22 × 3 × 232
(2 × 2 × 3 × 23 × 23)
22 × 3 × 232(2 × 2 × 3 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6348 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6348
- Cardinal: 6348 can be written as Six thousand, three hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 6.348 × 103
Factors of 6348
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 28
Divisors of 6348
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 15484
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 9136
- 6348 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (9136) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2788
Bases of 6348
- Binary: 11000110011002
- Hexadecimal: 0x18CC
- Base-36: 4WC
Squares and roots of 6348
- 6348 squared (63482) is 40297104
- 6348 cubed (63483) is 255806016192
square rootof 6348 is 79.6743371481
cube rootof 6348 is 18.5159346519
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6348?
- 6,348 seconds is equal to 45 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,348 would take you about forty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6348 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6348
- 6348 backwards is 8436
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6348's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6348 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6348 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6348/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6348 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6348/
The information we have on file for 6348 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!