6393 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 6393:
3 × 2131
3 × 2131
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6393 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6393
- Cardinal: 6393 can be written as Six thousand, three hundred ninety-three.
- Scientific notation: 6.393 × 103
Factors of 6393
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 2134
Divisors of 6393
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8528
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2135
- 6393 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2135) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4258
Bases of 6393
- Binary: 11000111110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x18F9
- Base-36: 4XL
Squares and roots of 6393
- 6393 squared (63932) is 40870449
- 6393 cubed (63933) is 261284780457
square rootof 6393 is 79.9562380305
cube rootof 6393 is 18.5595838813
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6393?
- 6,393 seconds is equal to 46 minutes, 33 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,393 would take you about forty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6393 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6393
- 6393 backwards is 3936
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6393's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6393 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6393 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6393/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6393 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6393/
The information we have on file for 6393 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!