6560 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 6560:
25 × 5 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 41)
25 × 5 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6560 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6560
- Cardinal: 6560 can be written as Six thousand, five hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 6.56 × 103
Factors of 6560
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 48
Divisors of 6560
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 15876
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 9316
- 6560 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (9316) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2756
Bases of 6560
- Binary: 11001101000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x19A0
- Base-36: 528
Squares and roots of 6560
- 6560 squared (65602) is 43033600
- 6560 cubed (65603) is 282300416000
square rootof 6560 is 80.9938269251
cube rootof 6560 is 18.7198032463
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6560?
- 6,560 seconds is equal to 49 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,560 would take you about forty-nine minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6560 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6560
- 6560 backwards is 0656
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6560's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6560 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6560 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6560/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6560 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6560/
The information we have on file for 6560 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!