6601 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 6601:
7 × 23 × 41
7 × 23 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6601 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6601
- Cardinal: 6601 can be written as Six thousand, six hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 6.601 × 103
Factors of 6601
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 71
Divisors of 6601
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8064
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1463
- 6601 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1463) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 5138
Bases of 6601
- Binary: 1100111001001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x19C9
- Base-36: 53D
Squares and roots of 6601
- 6601 squared (66012) is 43573201
- 6601 cubed (66013) is 287626699801
square rootof 6601 is 81.2465383879
cube rootof 6601 is 18.7587218681
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6601?
- 6,601 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 50 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 6,601 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 6601 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6601
- 6601 backwards is 1066
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6601's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 6601 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!