66010 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 66010:
2 × 5 × 7 × 23 × 41
2 × 5 × 7 × 23 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 66010 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 66010
- Cardinal: 66010 can be written as Sixty-six thousand and ten.
- Scientific notation: 6.601 × 104
Factors of 66010
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 78
Divisors of 66010
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 145152
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 79142
- 66010 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (79142) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 13132
Bases of 66010
- Binary: 100000001110110102
- Hexadecimal: 0x101DA
- Base-36: 1EXM
Squares and roots of 66010
- 66010 squared (660102) is 4357320100
- 66010 cubed (660103) is 287626699801000
square rootof 66010 is 256.9241133097
cube rootof 66010 is 40.4144411335
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 66010?
- 66,010 seconds is equal to 18 hours, 20 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 66,010 would take you about eighteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 66010 cubic inches would be around 3.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 66010
- 66010 backwards is 01066
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 66010's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 66010 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 25 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 66010 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 25 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/66010/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 66010 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/66010/
The information we have on file for 66010 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!