66125 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 66125:
53 × 232
(5 × 5 × 5 × 23 × 23)
53 × 232(5 × 5 × 5 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 66125 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 66125
- Cardinal: 66125 can be written as Sixty-six thousand, one hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 6.6125 × 104
Factors of 66125
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 28
Divisors of 66125
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 86268
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 20143
- 66125 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (20143) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 45982
Bases of 66125
- Binary: 100000010010011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x1024D
- Base-36: 1F0T
Squares and roots of 66125
- 66125 squared (661252) is 4372515625
- 66125 cubed (661253) is 289132595703125
square rootof 66125 is 257.1478174125
cube rootof 66125 is 40.4378969955
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 66125?
- 66,125 seconds is equal to 18 hours, 22 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 66,125 would take you about eighteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 66125 cubic inches would be around 3.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 66125
- 66125 backwards is 52166
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 66125's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 66125 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 66125 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/66125/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 66125 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/66125/
The information we have on file for 66125 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!