6625 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 6625:
53 × 53
(5 × 5 × 5 × 53)
53 × 53(5 × 5 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6625 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6625
- Cardinal: 6625 can be written as Six thousand, six hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 6.625 × 103
Factors of 6625
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 58
Divisors of 6625
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8424
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1799
- 6625 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1799) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4826
Bases of 6625
- Binary: 11001111000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x19E1
- Base-36: 541
Squares and roots of 6625
- 6625 squared (66252) is 43890625
- 6625 cubed (66253) is 290775390625
square rootof 6625 is 81.3941029805
cube rootof 6625 is 18.7814287711
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6625?
- 6,625 seconds is equal to 50 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,625 would take you about fifty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6625 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6625
- 6625 backwards is 5266
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6625's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6625 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6625 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6625/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6625 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6625/
The information we have on file for 6625 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!