67240 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 67240:
23 × 5 × 412
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 41 × 41)
23 × 5 × 412(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 41 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 67240 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 67240
- Cardinal: 67240 can be written as Sixty-seven thousand, two hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 6.724 × 104
Factors of 67240
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 48
Divisors of 67240
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 155070
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 87830
- 67240 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (87830) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 20590
Bases of 67240
- Binary: 100000110101010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x106A8
- Base-36: 1FVS
Squares and roots of 67240
- 67240 squared (672402) is 4521217600
- 67240 cubed (672403) is 304006671424000
square rootof 67240 is 259.3067681339
cube rootof 67240 is 40.6639193103
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 67240?
- 67,240 seconds is equal to 18 hours, 40 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 67,240 would take you about eighteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 67240 cubic inches would be around 3.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 67240
- 67240 backwards is 04276
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 67240's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 67240 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 67240 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/67240/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 67240 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/67240/
The information we have on file for 67240 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!