6765 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 6765:
3 × 5 × 11 × 41
3 × 5 × 11 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6765 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6765
- Cardinal: 6765 can be written as Six thousand, seven hundred sixty-five.
- Scientific notation: 6.765 × 103
Factors of 6765
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 6765
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 12096
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5331
- 6765 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5331) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1434
Bases of 6765
- Binary: 1101001101101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1A6D
- Base-36: 57X
Squares and roots of 6765
- 6765 squared (67652) is 45765225
- 6765 cubed (67653) is 309601747125
square rootof 6765 is 82.2496200599
cube rootof 6765 is 18.9128045145
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6765?
- 6,765 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 52 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,765 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 6765 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6765
- 6765 backwards is 5676
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6765's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 6765 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!