6813381 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 6813381:
3 × 19 × 119533
3 × 19 × 119533
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6813381 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6813381
- Cardinal: 6813381 can be written as Six million, eight hundred thirteen thousand, three hundred eighty-one.
- Scientific notation: 6.813381 × 106
Factors of 6813381
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 119555
Divisors of 6813381
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9562720
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2749339
- 6813381 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2749339) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4064042
Bases of 6813381
- Binary: 110011111110110110001012
- Hexadecimal: 0x67F6C5
- Base-36: 4218L
Squares and roots of 6813381
- 6813381 squared (68133812) is 46422160651161
- 6813381 cubed (68133813) is 316291867359567985341
square rootof 6813381 is 2610.2453907631
cube rootof 6813381 is 189.5778346055
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6813381?
- 6,813,381 seconds is equal to 11 weeks, 20 hours, 36 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,813,381 would take you about sixteen weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6813381 cubic inches would be around 15.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6813381
- 6813381 backwards is 1833186
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 6813381's digits is 30
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6813381 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6813381 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6813381/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6813381 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6813381/
The information we have on file for 6813381 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!