68264 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 68264:
23 × 7 × 23 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 23 × 53)
23 × 7 × 23 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 23 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 68264 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 68264
- Cardinal: 68264 can be written as Sixty-eight thousand, two hundred sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 6.8264 × 104
Factors of 68264
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 85
Divisors of 68264
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 155520
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 87256
- 68264 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (87256) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 18992
Bases of 68264
- Binary: 100001010101010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x10AA8
- Base-36: 1GO8
Squares and roots of 68264
- 68264 squared (682642) is 4659973696
- 68264 cubed (682643) is 318108444383744
square rootof 68264 is 261.2738027435
cube rootof 68264 is 40.8693042281
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 68264?
- 68,264 seconds is equal to 18 hours, 57 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 68,264 would take you about eighteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 68264 cubic inches would be around 3.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 68264
- 68264 backwards is 46286
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 68264's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 68264 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 68264 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/68264/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 68264 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/68264/
The information we have on file for 68264 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!