6858 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 6858:
2 × 33 × 127
(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 127)
2 × 33 × 127(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 127)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6858 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6858
- Cardinal: 6858 can be written as Six thousand, eight hundred fifty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 6.858 × 103
Factors of 6858
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 132
Divisors of 6858
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 15360
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8502
- 6858 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8502) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1644
Bases of 6858
- Binary: 11010110010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x1ACA
- Base-36: 5AI
Squares and roots of 6858
- 6858 squared (68582) is 47032164
- 6858 cubed (68583) is 322546580712
square rootof 6858 is 82.8130424511
cube rootof 6858 is 18.9990765941
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6858?
- 6,858 seconds is equal to 54 minutes, 18 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,858 would take you about fifty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6858 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6858
- 6858 backwards is 8586
- 6858 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6858's digits is 27
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6858 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6858 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6858/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6858 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6858/
The information we have on file for 6858 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!