69 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 69:
3 × 23
3 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 69 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 69
- Cardinal: 69 can be written as Sixty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 6.9 × 101
Factors of 69
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 26
Divisors of 69
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 96
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 27
- 69 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (27) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 42
Bases of 69
- Binary: 1000101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x45
Squares and roots of 69
- 69 squared (692) is 4761
- 69 cubed (693) is 328509
square rootof 69 is 8.3066238629
cube rootof 69 is 4.1015659299
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 69?
- 69 seconds is equal to 1 minute, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 69 would take you about thirty-four seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 69 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 69
- 69 backwards is 96
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 69's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 69 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!