696 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 696:
23 × 3 × 29
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 29)
23 × 3 × 29(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 29)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 696 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 696
- Cardinal: 696 can be written as Six hundred ninety-six.
- Scientific notation: 6.96 × 102
Factors of 696
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 34
Divisors of 696
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1800
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1104
- 696 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1104) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 408
Bases of 696
- Binary: 10101110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2B8
- Base-36: JC
Squares and roots of 696
- 696 squared (6962) is 484416
- 696 cubed (6963) is 337153536
square rootof 696 is 26.3818119163
cube rootof 696 is 8.8620952433
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 696?
- 696 seconds is equal to 11 minutes, 36 seconds.
To count from 1 to 696 would take you about five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 696 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 696
696 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 696's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 696 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 696 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/696/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 696 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/696/
The information we have on file for 696 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!