6996 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 6996:
22 × 3 × 11 × 53
(2 × 2 × 3 × 11 × 53)
22 × 3 × 11 × 53(2 × 2 × 3 × 11 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6996 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6996
- Cardinal: 6996 can be written as Six thousand, nine hundred ninety-six.
- Scientific notation: 6.996 × 103
Factors of 6996
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 69
Divisors of 6996
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 18144
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 11148
- 6996 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (11148) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4152
Bases of 6996
- Binary: 1101101010100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1B54
- Base-36: 5EC
Squares and roots of 6996
- 6996 squared (69962) is 48944016
- 6996 cubed (69963) is 342412335936
square rootof 6996 is 83.6420946653
cube rootof 6996 is 19.1256674551
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6996?
- 6,996 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 56 minutes, 36 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,996 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 6996 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6996
6996 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6996's digits is 30
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 6996 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!