71014329 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of fifteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 71014329:
32 × 534
(3 × 3 × 53 × 53 × 53 × 53)
32 × 534(3 × 3 × 53 × 53 × 53 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 71014329 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 71014329
- Cardinal: 71014329 can be written as Seventy-one million, fourteen thousand, three hundred twenty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 7.1014329 × 107
Factors of 71014329
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 56
Divisors of 71014329
- Number of divisors d(n): 15
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 104548873
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 33534544
- 71014329 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (33534544) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 37479785
Bases of 71014329
- Binary: 1000011101110010111101110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x43B97B9
- Base-36: 16A309
Squares and roots of 71014329
- 71014329 squared (710143292) is 5043034923320241
- 71014329 cubed (710143293) is 358127741203153366733289
71014329 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 8427
cube rootof 71014329 is 414.1096293021
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 71014329?
- 71,014,329 seconds is equal to 2 years, 13 weeks, 2 days, 22 hours, 12 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 71,014,329 would take you about three years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 71014329 cubic inches would be around 34.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 71014329
- 71014329 backwards is 92341017
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 71014329's digits is 27
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 71014329 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 71014329 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/71014329/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 71014329 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/71014329/
The information we have on file for 71014329 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!