71220 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 71220:
22 × 3 × 5 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 1187)
22 × 3 × 5 × 1187(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 71220 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 71220
- Cardinal: 71220 can be written as Seventy-one thousand, two hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 7.122 × 104
Factors of 71220
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1197
Divisors of 71220
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 199584
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 128364
- 71220 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (128364) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 57144
Bases of 71220
- Binary: 100010110001101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x11634
- Base-36: 1IYC
Squares and roots of 71220
- 71220 squared (712202) is 5072288400
- 71220 cubed (712203) is 361248379848000
square rootof 71220 is 266.8707552355
cube rootof 71220 is 41.4509024051
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 71220?
- 71,220 seconds is equal to 19 hours, 47 minutes.
To count from 1 to 71,220 would take you about nineteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 71220 cubic inches would be around 3.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 71220
- 71220 backwards is 02217
- 71220 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 71220's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 71220 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 71220 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/71220/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 71220 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/71220/
The information we have on file for 71220 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!