712428 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 712428:
22 × 3 × 59369
(2 × 2 × 3 × 59369)
22 × 3 × 59369(2 × 2 × 3 × 59369)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 712428 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 712428
- Cardinal: 712428 can be written as Seven hundred twelve thousand, four hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 7.12428 × 105
Factors of 712428
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 59374
Divisors of 712428
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1662360
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 949932
- 712428 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (949932) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 237504
Bases of 712428
- Binary: 101011011110111011002
- Hexadecimal: 0xADEEC
- Base-36: F9PO
Squares and roots of 712428
- 712428 squared (7124282) is 507553655184
- 712428 cubed (7124283) is 361595435455426752
square rootof 712428 is 844.0545006101
cube rootof 712428 is 89.3127907521
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 712428?
- 712,428 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 53 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 712,428 would take you about five hours!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 712428 cubic inches would be around 7.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 712428
- 712428 backwards is 824217
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 712428's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 712428 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 712428 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/712428/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 712428 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/712428/
The information we have on file for 712428 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!