7222 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 7222:
2 × 23 × 157
2 × 23 × 157
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 7222 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 7222
- Cardinal: 7222 can be written as Seven thousand, two hundred twenty-two.
- Scientific notation: 7.222 × 103
Factors of 7222
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 182
Divisors of 7222
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 11376
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4154
- 7222 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4154) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3068
Bases of 7222
- Binary: 1110000110110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1c36
Squares and roots of 7222
- 7222 squared (72222) is 52157284
- 7222 cubed (72223) is 376679905048
square rootof 7222 is 84.9823511089
cube rootof 7222 is 19.3294350709
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 7222?
- 7,222 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 22 seconds.
To count from 1 to 7,222 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 7222 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 7222
- 7222 backwards is 2227
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 7222's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 7222 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!