72260226 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 72260226:
2 × 32 × 4014457
(2 × 3 × 3 × 4014457)
2 × 32 × 4014457(2 × 3 × 3 × 4014457)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 72260226 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 72260226
- Cardinal: 72260226 can be written as Seventy-two million, two hundred sixty thousand, two hundred twenty-six.
- Scientific notation: 7.2260226 × 107
Factors of 72260226
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 4014462
Divisors of 72260226
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 156563862
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 84303636
- 72260226 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (84303636) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 12043410
Bases of 72260226
- Binary: 1000100111010011010100000102
- Hexadecimal: 0x44E9A82
- Base-36: 170SCI
Squares and roots of 72260226
- 72260226 squared (722602262) is 5221540261571076
- 72260226 cubed (722602263) is 377309679369225066823176
square rootof 72260226 is 8500.6015081287
cube rootof 72260226 is 416.5173582009
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 72260226?
- 72,260,226 seconds is equal to 2 years, 15 weeks, 3 days, 8 hours, 17 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 72,260,226 would take you about three years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 72260226 cubic inches would be around 34.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 72260226
- 72260226 backwards is 62206227
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 72260226's digits is 27
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 72260226 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 72260226 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/72260226/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 72260226 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/72260226/
The information we have on file for 72260226 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!