728272 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 728272:
24 × 23 × 1979
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 23 × 1979)
24 × 23 × 1979(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 23 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 728272 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 728272
- Cardinal: 728272 can be written as Seven hundred twenty-eight thousand, two hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 7.28272 × 105
Factors of 728272
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 2004
Divisors of 728272
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1473120
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 744848
- 728272 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (744848) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 16576
Bases of 728272
- Binary: 101100011100110100002
- Hexadecimal: 0xB1CD0
- Base-36: FLXS
Squares and roots of 728272
- 728272 squared (7282722) is 530380105984
- 728272 cubed (7282723) is 386260980545179648
square rootof 728272 is 853.3885398809
cube rootof 728272 is 89.9700311741
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 728272?
- 728,272 seconds is equal to 10 hours, 17 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 728,272 would take you about ten hours!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 728272 cubic inches would be around 7.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 728272
- 728272 backwards is 272827
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 728272's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 728272 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 728272 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/728272/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 728272 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/728272/
The information we have on file for 728272 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!