750 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 750:
2 × 3 × 53
(2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 5)
2 × 3 × 53(2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 750 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 750
- Cardinal: 750 can be written as Seven hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 7.5 × 102
Factors of 750
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 750
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1872
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1122
- 750 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1122) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 372
Bases of 750
- Binary: 10111011102
- Hexadecimal: 0x2EE
- Base-36: KU
Squares and roots of 750
- 750 squared (7502) is 562500
- 750 cubed (7503) is 421875000
square rootof 750 is 27.3861278753
cube rootof 750 is 9.0856029641
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 750?
- 750 seconds is equal to 12 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 750 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 750 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 750
- 750 backwards is 057
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 750's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 750 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 750 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/750/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 750 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/750/
The information we have on file for 750 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!