799228 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 799228:
22 × 199807
(2 × 2 × 199807)
22 × 199807(2 × 2 × 199807)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 799228 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 799228
- Cardinal: 799228 can be written as Seven hundred ninety-nine thousand, two hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 7.99228 × 105
Factors of 799228
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 199809
Divisors of 799228
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1398656
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 599428
- 799228 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (599428) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 199800
Bases of 799228
- Binary: 110000110001111111002
- Hexadecimal: 0xC31FC
- Base-36: H4OS
Squares and roots of 799228
- 799228 squared (7992282) is 638765395984
- 799228 cubed (7992283) is 510519189901500352
square rootof 799228 is 893.9955257159
cube rootof 799228 is 92.8019061737
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 799228?
- 799,228 seconds is equal to 2 days, 6 hours, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 799,228 would take you about two days!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 799228 cubic inches would be around 7.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 799228
- 799228 backwards is 822997
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 799228's digits is 37
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 799228 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 799228 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/799228/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 799228 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/799228/
The information we have on file for 799228 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!