80093 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 80093:
13 × 61 × 101
13 × 61 × 101
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 80093 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 80093
- Cardinal: 80093 can be written as Eighty thousand and ninety-three.
- Scientific notation: 8.0093 × 104
Factors of 80093
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 175
Divisors of 80093
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 88536
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8443
- 80093 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8443) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 71650
Bases of 80093
- Binary: 100111000110111012
- Hexadecimal: 0x138DD
- Base-36: 1PST
Squares and roots of 80093
- 80093 squared (800932) is 6414888649
- 80093 cubed (800933) is 513787676564357
square rootof 80093 is 283.0070670495
cube rootof 80093 is 43.1053842037
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 80093?
- 80,093 seconds is equal to 22 hours, 14 minutes, 53 seconds.
To count from 1 to 80,093 would take you about twenty-two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 80093 cubic inches would be around 3.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 80093
- 80093 backwards is 39008
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 80093's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 80093 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 80093 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/80093/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 80093 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/80093/
The information we have on file for 80093 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!