805 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 805:
5 × 7 × 23
5 × 7 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 805 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 805
- Cardinal: 805 can be written as Eight hundred five.
- Scientific notation: 8.05 × 102
Factors of 805
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 35
Divisors of 805
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1152
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 347
- 805 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (347) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 458
Bases of 805
- Binary: 1100100101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x325
- Base-36: MD
Squares and roots of 805
- 805 squared (8052) is 648025
- 805 cubed (8053) is 521660125
square rootof 805 is 28.3725219183
cube rootof 805 is 9.3024774685
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 805?
- 805 seconds is equal to 13 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 805 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 805 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 805
- 805 backwards is 508
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 805's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 805 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!