80961 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 80961:
3 × 26987
3 × 26987
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 80961 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 80961
- Cardinal: 80961 can be written as Eighty thousand, nine hundred sixty-one.
- Scientific notation: 8.0961 × 104
Factors of 80961
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 26990
Divisors of 80961
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 107952
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 26991
- 80961 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (26991) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 53970
Bases of 80961
- Binary: 100111100010000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x13C41
- Base-36: 1QGX
Squares and roots of 80961
- 80961 squared (809612) is 6554683521
- 80961 cubed (809613) is 530673732543681
square rootof 80961 is 284.5364651499
cube rootof 80961 is 43.2605418299
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 80961?
- 80,961 seconds is equal to 22 hours, 29 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 80,961 would take you about twenty-two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 80961 cubic inches would be around 3.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 80961
- 80961 backwards is 16908
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 80961's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 80961 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 80961 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/80961/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 80961 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/80961/
The information we have on file for 80961 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!