825 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 825:
3 × 52 × 11
(3 × 5 × 5 × 11)
3 × 52 × 11(3 × 5 × 5 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 825 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 825
- Cardinal: 825 can be written as Eight hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 8.25 × 102
Factors of 825
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 19
Divisors of 825
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1488
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 663
- 825 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (663) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 162
Bases of 825
- Binary: 11001110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x339
- Base-36: MX
Squares and roots of 825
- 825 squared (8252) is 680625
- 825 cubed (8253) is 561515625
square rootof 825 is 28.7228132327
cube rootof 825 is 9.3788872767
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 825?
- 825 seconds is equal to 13 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 825 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 825 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 825
- 825 backwards is 528
- 825 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 825's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 825 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 825 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/825/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 825 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/825/
The information we have on file for 825 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!