828 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 828:
22 × 32 × 23
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 23)
22 × 32 × 23(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 828 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 828
- Cardinal: 828 can be written as Eight hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 8.28 × 102
Factors of 828
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 28
Divisors of 828
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2184
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1356
- 828 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1356) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 528
Bases of 828
- Binary: 11001111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x33C
- Base-36: N0
Squares and roots of 828
- 828 squared (8282) is 685584
- 828 cubed (8283) is 567663552
square rootof 828 is 28.7749891399
cube rootof 828 is 9.3902418731
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 828?
- 828 seconds is equal to 13 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 828 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 828 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 828
828 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- 828 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 828's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 828 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 828 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/828/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 828 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/828/
The information we have on file for 828 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!