82981 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 82981:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 82981 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 82981
- Cardinal: 82981 can be written as Eighty-two thousand, nine hundred eighty-one.
- Scientific notation: 8.2981 × 104
Factors of 82981
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 82981
Divisors of 82981
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 82982
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 82981 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 82980
Bases of 82981
- Binary: 10100010000100101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x14425
- Base-36: 1S11
Squares and roots of 82981
- 82981 squared (829812) is 6885846361
- 82981 cubed (829813) is 571394416882141
square rootof 82981 is 288.0642289491
cube rootof 82981 is 43.6173779729
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 82981?
- 82,981 seconds is equal to 23 hours, 3 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 82,981 would take you about twenty-three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 82981 cubic inches would be around 3.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 82981
- 82981 backwards is 18928
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 82981's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 82981 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!