82982 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 82982:
2 × 41491
2 × 41491
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 82982 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 82982
- Cardinal: 82982 can be written as Eighty-two thousand, nine hundred eighty-two.
- Scientific notation: 8.2982 × 104
Factors of 82982
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 41493
Divisors of 82982
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 124476
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 41494
- 82982 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (41494) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 41488
Bases of 82982
- Binary: 101000100001001102
- Hexadecimal: 0x14426
- Base-36: 1S12
Squares and roots of 82982
- 82982 squared (829822) is 6886012324
- 82982 cubed (829823) is 571415074670168
square rootof 82982 is 288.0659646679
cube rootof 82982 is 43.6175531825
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 82982?
- 82,982 seconds is equal to 23 hours, 3 minutes, 2 seconds.
To count from 1 to 82,982 would take you about twenty-three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 82982 cubic inches would be around 3.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 82982
- 82982 backwards is 28928
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 82982's digits is 29
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 82982 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 82982 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/82982/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 82982 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/82982/
The information we have on file for 82982 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!