82984 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 82984:
23 × 11 × 23 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 23 × 41)
23 × 11 × 23 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 23 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 82984 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 82984
- Cardinal: 82984 can be written as Eighty-two thousand, nine hundred eighty-four.
- Scientific notation: 8.2984 × 104
Factors of 82984
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 77
Divisors of 82984
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 181440
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 98456
- 82984 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (98456) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 15472
Bases of 82984
- Binary: 101000100001010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x14428
- Base-36: 1S14
Squares and roots of 82984
- 82984 squared (829842) is 6886344256
- 82984 cubed (829843) is 571456391739904
square rootof 82984 is 288.0694360741
cube rootof 82984 is 43.6179035977
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 82984?
- 82,984 seconds is equal to 23 hours, 3 minutes, 4 seconds.
To count from 1 to 82,984 would take you about twenty-three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 82984 cubic inches would be around 3.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 82984
- 82984 backwards is 48928
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 82984's digits is 31
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 82984 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 82984 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/82984/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 82984 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/82984/
The information we have on file for 82984 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!