83449041 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 83449041:
3 × 13 × 349 × 6131
3 × 13 × 349 × 6131
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 83449041 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 83449041
- Cardinal: 83449041 can be written as Eighty-three million, four hundred forty-nine thousand and forty-one.
- Scientific notation: 8.3449041 × 107
Factors of 83449041
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 6496
Divisors of 83449041
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 120187200
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 36738159
- 83449041 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (36738159) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 46710882
Bases of 83449041
- Binary: 1001111100101010100110100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x4F954D1
- Base-36: 1DOLOX
Squares and roots of 83449041
- 83449041 squared (834490412) is 6963742443819681
- 83449041 cubed (834490413) is 581117628707748756375921
square rootof 83449041 is 9135.0446632735
cube rootof 83449041 is 436.9922987889
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 83449041?
- 83,449,041 seconds is equal to 2 years, 33 weeks, 6 days, 20 hours, 17 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 83,449,041 would take you about three years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 83449041 cubic inches would be around 36.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 83449041
- 83449041 backwards is 14094438
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 83449041's digits is 33
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 83449041 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 83449041 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/83449041/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 83449041 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/83449041/
The information we have on file for 83449041 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!