8464 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of fifteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 8464:
24 × 232
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 23 × 23)
24 × 232(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 8464 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 8464
- Cardinal: 8464 can be written as Eight thousand, four hundred sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 8.464 × 103
Factors of 8464
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 25
Divisors of 8464
- Number of divisors d(n): 15
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 17143
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8679
- 8464 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8679) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 215
Bases of 8464
- Binary: 100001000100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2110
- Base-36: 6J4
Squares and roots of 8464
- 8464 squared (84642) is 71639296
- 8464 cubed (84643) is 606355001344
8464 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 92
cube rootof 8464 is 20.3794230553
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 8464?
- 8,464 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 21 minutes, 4 seconds.
To count from 1 to 8,464 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 8464 cubic inches would be around 1.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 8464
- 8464 backwards is 4648
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 8464's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 8464 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 8464 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/8464/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 8464 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/8464/
The information we have on file for 8464 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!