8480 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 8480:
25 × 5 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 53)
25 × 5 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 8480 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 8480
- Cardinal: 8480 can be written as Eight thousand, four hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 8.48 × 103
Factors of 8480
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 8480
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 20412
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 11932
- 8480 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (11932) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 3452
Bases of 8480
- Binary: 100001001000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2120
- Base-36: 6JK
Squares and roots of 8480
- 8480 squared (84802) is 71910400
- 8480 cubed (84803) is 609800192000
square rootof 8480 is 92.0869154659
cube rootof 8480 is 20.3922564485
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 8480?
- 8,480 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 21 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 8,480 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 8480 cubic inches would be around 1.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 8480
- 8480 backwards is 0848
- 8480 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 8480's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 8480 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 8480 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/8480/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 8480 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/8480/
The information we have on file for 8480 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!