850 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 850:
2 × 52 × 17
(2 × 5 × 5 × 17)
2 × 52 × 17(2 × 5 × 5 × 17)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 850 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 850
- Cardinal: 850 can be written as Eight hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 8.5 × 102
Factors of 850
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 24
Divisors of 850
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1674
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 824
- 850 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (824) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 26
Bases of 850
- Binary: 11010100102
- Hexadecimal: 0x352
- Base-36: NM
Squares and roots of 850
- 850 squared (8502) is 722500
- 850 cubed (8503) is 614125000
square rootof 850 is 29.1547594745
cube rootof 850 is 9.4726823721
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 850?
- 850 seconds is equal to 14 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 850 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 850 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 850
- 850 backwards is 058
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 850's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 850 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 850 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/850/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 850 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/850/
The information we have on file for 850 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!