85330 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 85330:
2 × 5 × 7 × 23 × 53
2 × 5 × 7 × 23 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 85330 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 85330
- Cardinal: 85330 can be written as Eighty-five thousand, three hundred thirty.
- Scientific notation: 8.533 × 104
Factors of 85330
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 90
Divisors of 85330
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 186624
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 101294
- 85330 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (101294) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 15964
Bases of 85330
- Binary: 101001101010100102
- Hexadecimal: 0x14D52
- Base-36: 1TUA
Squares and roots of 85330
- 85330 squared (853302) is 7281208900
- 85330 cubed (853303) is 621305555437000
square rootof 85330 is 292.1129918371
cube rootof 85330 is 44.0251233933
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 85330?
- 85,330 seconds is equal to 23 hours, 42 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 85,330 would take you about twenty-three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 85330 cubic inches would be around 3.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 85330
- 85330 backwards is 03358
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 85330's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 85330 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 8 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 85330 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 8 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/85330/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 85330 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/85330/
The information we have on file for 85330 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!