855 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 855:
32 × 5 × 19
(3 × 3 × 5 × 19)
32 × 5 × 19(3 × 3 × 5 × 19)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 855 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 855
- Cardinal: 855 can be written as Eight hundred fifty-five.
- Scientific notation: 8.55 × 102
Factors of 855
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 27
Divisors of 855
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1560
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 705
- 855 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (705) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 150
Bases of 855
- Binary: 1101010111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x357
Squares and roots of 855
- 855 squared (8552) is 731025
- 855 cubed (8553) is 625026375
square rootof 855 is 29.2403830343
cube rootof 855 is 9.4912199581
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 855?
- 855 seconds is equal to 14 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 855 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 855 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 855
- 855 backwards is 558
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 855's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 855 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!