85585 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 85585:
5 × 17117
5 × 17117
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 85585 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 85585
- Cardinal: 85585 can be written as Eighty-five thousand, five hundred eighty-five.
- Scientific notation: 8.5585 × 104
Factors of 85585
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 17122
Divisors of 85585
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 102708
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 17123
- 85585 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (17123) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 68462
Bases of 85585
- Binary: 10100111001010001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x14e51
Squares and roots of 85585
- 85585 squared (855852) is 7324792225
- 85585 cubed (855853) is 626892342576625
square rootof 85585 is 292.5491411711
cube rootof 85585 is 44.0689346437
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 85585?
- 85,585 seconds is equal to 23 hours, 46 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 85,585 would take you about twenty-three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 85585 cubic inches would be around 3.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 85585
- 85585 backwards is 58558
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 85585's digits is 31
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 85585 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!