8672 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 8672:
25 × 271
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 271)
25 × 271(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 271)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 8672 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 8672
- Cardinal: 8672 can be written as Eight thousand, six hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 8.672 × 103
Factors of 8672
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 273
Divisors of 8672
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 17136
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8464
- 8672 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8464) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 208
Bases of 8672
- Binary: 100001111000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x21E0
- Base-36: 6OW
Squares and roots of 8672
- 8672 squared (86722) is 75203584
- 8672 cubed (86723) is 652165480448
square rootof 8672 is 93.1235738145
cube rootof 8672 is 20.5450131261
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 8672?
- 8,672 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 24 minutes, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 8,672 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 8672 cubic inches would be around 1.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 8672
- 8672 backwards is 2768
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 8672's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 8672 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 8672 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/8672/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 8672 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/8672/
The information we have on file for 8672 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!