86920 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 86920:
23 × 5 × 41 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 41 × 53)
23 × 5 × 41 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 41 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 86920 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 86920
- Cardinal: 86920 can be written as Eighty-six thousand, nine hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 8.692 × 104
Factors of 86920
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 101
Divisors of 86920
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 204120
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 117200
- 86920 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (117200) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 30280
Bases of 86920
- Binary: 101010011100010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x15388
- Base-36: 1V2G
Squares and roots of 86920
- 86920 squared (869202) is 7555086400
- 86920 cubed (869203) is 656688109888000
square rootof 86920 is 294.8219801847
cube rootof 86920 is 44.2968902969
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 86920?
- 86,920 seconds is equal to 8 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 86,920 would take you about eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 86920 cubic inches would be around 3.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 86920
- 86920 backwards is 02968
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 86920's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 86920 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 7 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 86920 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 7 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/86920/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 86920 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/86920/
The information we have on file for 86920 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!