901 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 901:
17 × 53
17 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 901 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 901
- Cardinal: 901 can be written as Nine hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 9.01 × 102
Factors of 901
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 70
Divisors of 901
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 972
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 71
- 901 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (71) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 830
Bases of 901
- Binary: 11100001012
- Hexadecimal: 0x385
- Base-36: P1
Squares and roots of 901
- 901 squared (9012) is 811801
- 901 cubed (9013) is 731432701
square rootof 901 is 30.0166620397
cube rootof 901 is 9.6584684091
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 901?
- 901 seconds is equal to 15 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 901 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 901 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 901
- 901 backwards is 109
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 901's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 901 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 901 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/901/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 901 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/901/
The information we have on file for 901 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!