91425 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 91425:
3 × 52 × 23 × 53
(3 × 5 × 5 × 23 × 53)
3 × 52 × 23 × 53(3 × 5 × 5 × 23 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 91425 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 91425
- Cardinal: 91425 can be written as Ninety-one thousand, four hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 9.1425 × 104
Factors of 91425
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 84
Divisors of 91425
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 160704
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 69279
- 91425 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (69279) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 22146
Bases of 91425
- Binary: 101100101001000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x16521
- Base-36: 1YJL
Squares and roots of 91425
- 91425 squared (914252) is 8358530625
- 91425 cubed (914253) is 764178662390625
square rootof 91425 is 302.3656726549
cube rootof 91425 is 45.0493286227
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 91425?
- 91,425 seconds is equal to 23 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 91,425 would take you about twenty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 91425 cubic inches would be around 3.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 91425
- 91425 backwards is 52419
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 91425's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 91425 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 91425 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/91425/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 91425 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/91425/
The information we have on file for 91425 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!