926 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 926:
2 × 463
2 × 463
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 926 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 926
- Cardinal: 926 can be written as Nine hundred twenty-six.
- Scientific notation: 9.26 × 102
Factors of 926
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 465
Divisors of 926
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1392
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 466
- 926 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (466) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 460
Bases of 926
- Binary: 11100111102
- Hexadecimal: 0x39E
- Base-36: PQ
Squares and roots of 926
- 926 squared (9262) is 857476
- 926 cubed (9263) is 794022776
square rootof 926 is 30.4302481093
cube rootof 926 is 9.7469856997
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 926?
- 926 seconds is equal to 15 minutes, 26 seconds.
To count from 1 to 926 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 926 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 926
- 926 backwards is 629
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 926's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 926 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 926 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/926/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 926 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/926/
The information we have on file for 926 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!