945 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 945:
33 × 5 × 7
(3 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 7)
33 × 5 × 7(3 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 945 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 945
- Cardinal: 945 can be written as Nine hundred forty-five.
- Scientific notation: 9.45 × 102
Factors of 945
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 15
Divisors of 945
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1920
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 975
- 945 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (975) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 30
Bases of 945
- Binary: 11101100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x3B1
- Base-36: Q9
Squares and roots of 945
- 945 squared (9452) is 893025
- 945 cubed (9453) is 843908625
square rootof 945 is 30.7408522979
cube rootof 945 is 9.8131989305
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 945?
- 945 seconds is equal to 15 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 945 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 945 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 945
- 945 backwards is 549
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 945's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 945 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 945 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/945/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 945 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/945/
The information we have on file for 945 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!