94992 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 94992:
24 × 3 × 1979
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 1979)
24 × 3 × 1979(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 94992 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 94992
- Cardinal: 94992 can be written as Ninety-four thousand, nine hundred ninety-two.
- Scientific notation: 9.4992 × 104
Factors of 94992
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 1984
Divisors of 94992
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 245520
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 150528
- 94992 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (150528) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 55536
Bases of 94992
- Binary: 101110011000100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x17310
- Base-36: 21AO
Squares and roots of 94992
- 94992 squared (949922) is 9023480064
- 94992 cubed (949923) is 857158418239488
square rootof 94992 is 308.2077221615
cube rootof 94992 is 45.6277455031
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 94992?
- 94,992 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 23 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 94,992 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 94992 cubic inches would be around 3.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 94992
- 94992 backwards is 29949
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 94992's digits is 33
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 94992 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 25 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 94992 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 25 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/94992/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 94992 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/94992/
The information we have on file for 94992 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!