98950 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 98950:
2 × 52 × 1979
(2 × 5 × 5 × 1979)
2 × 52 × 1979(2 × 5 × 5 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 98950 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 98950
- Cardinal: 98950 can be written as Ninety-eight thousand, nine hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 9.895 × 104
Factors of 98950
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1986
Divisors of 98950
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 184140
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 85190
- 98950 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (85190) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 13760
Bases of 98950
- Binary: 11000001010000110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x18286
- Base-36: 24CM
Squares and roots of 98950
- 98950 squared (989502) is 9791102500
- 98950 cubed (989503) is 968829592375000
square rootof 98950 is 314.5631892005
cube rootof 98950 is 46.2528607921
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 98950?
- 98,950 seconds is equal to 1 day, 3 hours, 29 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 98,950 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 98950 cubic inches would be around 3.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 98950
- 98950 backwards is 05989
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 98950's digits is 31
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 98950 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!