1013337788023089 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-seven divisors.
Prime factorization of 1013337788023089:
32 × 2412 × 440292(3 × 3 × 241 × 241 × 44029 × 44029)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1013337788023089 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1013337788023089
- Cardinal: 1013337788023089 can be written as One quadrillion, thirteen trillion, three hundred thirty-seven billion, seven hundred eighty-eight million, twenty-three thousand and eighty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.013337788023089 × 1015
Factors of 1013337788023089
Divisors of 1013337788023089
- Number of divisors d(n): 27
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1469842208995329
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 456504420972240
- 1013337788023089 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (456504420972240) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 556833367050849
Bases of 1013337788023089
- Binary: 111001100110100000000101101110010010000001001100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x399A016E48131
- Base-36: 9Z74YBDRU9
Squares and roots of 1013337788023089
- 1013337788023089 squared (10133377880230892) is 1026853472635526856374797101921
- 1013337788023089 cubed (10133377880230893) is 1040549426584312334683112273796274381034253969
1013337788023089 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 31832967
cube rootof 1013337788023089 is 100442.6308229443
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1013337788023089?
- 1,013,337,788,023,089 seconds is equal to 32,221,007 years, 10 weeks, 2 days, 15 hours, 18 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,013,337,788,023,089 would take you about ninety-six million, six hundred sixty-three thousand and twenty-one years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1013337788023089 cubic inches would be around 8370.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1013337788023089
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1013337788023089 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 13 July 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 1013337788023089 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 July 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1013337788023089/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 1013337788023089 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1013337788023089/
The information we have on file for 1013337788023089 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 1013337788023089, math, Factors of 1013337788023089, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 1013337788023089, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, one quadrillion, thirteen trillion, three hundred thirty-seven billion, seven hundred eighty-eight million, twenty-three thousand and eighty-nine.