10977 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 10977:
3 × 3659
3 × 3659
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 10977 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 10977
- Cardinal: 10977 can be written as Ten thousand, nine hundred seventy-seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.0977 × 104
Factors of 10977
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 3662
Divisors of 10977
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 14640
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3663
- 10977 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3663) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 7314
Bases of 10977
- Binary: 101010111000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x2AE1
- Base-36: 8GX
Squares and roots of 10977
- 10977 squared (109772) is 120494529
- 10977 cubed (109773) is 1322668444833
square rootof 10977 is 104.7711792431
cube rootof 10977 is 22.2242896225
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 10977?
- 10,977 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 2 minutes, 57 seconds.
To count from 1 to 10,977 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 10977 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 10977
- 10977 backwards is 77901
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 10977's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 10977 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 10977 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/10977/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 10977 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/10977/
The information we have on file for 10977 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!