1249 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 1249:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1249 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1249
- Cardinal: 1249 can be written as One thousand, two hundred forty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.249 × 103
Factors of 1249
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 1249
Divisors of 1249
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1250
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 1249 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1248
Bases of 1249
- Binary: 100111000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x4E1
- Base-36: YP
Squares and roots of 1249
- 1249 squared (12492) is 1560001
- 1249 cubed (12493) is 1948441249
square rootof 1249 is 35.3411940941
cube rootof 1249 is 10.7693001043
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1249?
- 1,249 seconds is equal to 20 minutes, 49 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,249 would take you about twenty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1249 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1249
- 1249 backwards is 9421
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1249's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1249 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1249 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1249/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1249 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1249/
The information we have on file for 1249 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!